Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Webinar Oh Fucking Webinars

Well today, I'm listening to yet another freakin webinar. These fucking things make my brain hurt seriously, I don't even remember this name of this one. 
The search seems endless, at least when listening I got the huge stack of dishes done and changed over the laundry so whoo hoo.....

But, on a kinda cool note my hubby (behind my back) signed me up for a credit card and it came in so I thought cool I'll use it to start one of the businesses on  my list that I have researched and feel good about. but first I wanted to test the card out, it has a limit of $300, which is pretty cool. Hell I wouldn't have thought I could even get one I don't have a jib and I have shit credit but whatever they're dumb and cool for me.

So yeah, to test it I went to amazon to find something to buy and I found a sweatshirt I liked and was just about to buy it when I thought (brain storm) (light Bulb) go be affiliated ......hehehe so I did!!!! 
I am now an amazon affiliate (you go girl) 
So, I went and found my sweatshirt with my new link in it added it to this blog then I clicked on and bought the damn thing through MYSELF whoop whoop.
I'm felling super smart right now which is the only reason I'm listening to this dull ass guy tell me about yet another thing that I'm sure at the end with cost an arm and a leg.

Anyway, guys go become and affiliate with amazon and hey ur gona already buy stuff so do it through YOURSELF !!!! get a little kick back babes
or hey go buy though my new link that's to your right lol
hope ya'all have a good day peace out



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webinar Oh Fucking Webinars

Well today, I'm listening to yet another freakin webinar. These fucking things make my brain hurt seriously, I don't even remember t...